parting out 69 imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime 68rr

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm buying a 69 imperial this weekend for the drive train.I was going to part the rest of the car out so if any ones intrested in any parts let me no . I will no more about the shape of the part this weekend and maybe I can post some pics the car is supposed to have only 70000 miles on it thanks

If this is a car that is beyond saving, thank you for offering us the parts here so that other Imps may live.
Where is the drive train going?

Posted via Topify on Android

Stop trolling this forum

If this is a car that is beyond saving, thank you for offering us the parts here so that other Imps may live.

FIRST POST...and the guy gets your attention LOL...you know he's pulling your leg.

I would hate to find out a restorable '69 Imp was being parted.

yes pics please ! :)

how is the rear of the car ? trunk floor and fenders ? in fact everything.. :D

I'm going to get it this weekend and maybe I can post some pics and for the one that thinks I'm joking I have 7 mopars going to get two more this weekend.I just thought I would give you guys a chance to get some parts or if its to nice to part out throw me some number and you might own the whole thing lol. I'll keep y'all informed thanks.

Last edited:
We never thought you were joking we just don't want to see a savable car to get parted, demoed or whatever.

We never thought you were joking we just don't want to see a savable car to get parted, demoed or whatever.

Thor363
StatusOffline

Join DateSep 2012Posts1Thanks0Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[h=2]Stop trolling this forum[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by commando1

FIRST POST...and the guy gets your attention LOL...you know he's pulling your leg.​

This is what the problem is ............I appreciate the efforts of saving parts

I was ENTIRELY HOPING HE WAS JOKING! Can't stand to see complete cars toasted...unless they're really toast. Not trying to be a dick, sorry!

Hey guys I'm buying a 69 imperial this weekend for the drive train.I was going to part the rest of the car out so if any ones intrested in any parts let me no . I will no more about the shape of the part this weekend and maybe I can post some pics the car is supposed to have only 70000 miles on it thanks

I would love to see pictures of the car! I need some parts for my '69 Imp!

Vodka is or is not pleased?

I am if I can get parts I need but I'm not is the car is salvageable!

I was ENTIRELY HOPING HE WAS JOKING! Can't stand to see complete cars toasted...unless they're really toast. Not trying to be a dick, sorry!
You didn't seem to catch on how carefully I worded my post and how every word was deliberately chosen. Called tip-toeing between a sleeping lion on one side and sleeping wolverines on the other.

You didn't seem to catch on how carefully I worded my post and how every word was deliberately chosen. Called tip-toeing between a sleeping lion on one side and sleeping wolverines on the other.

yeah you're discreet as a nuclear bomb.

Then why do so many people not catch the humor?
I know.
Because it's not funny.
Please. No need to thank me.

Last edited:
I've tried a few times. I can't. I've decided at this point I don't care how I appear because I know that I'm a good person.

For example. Just this morning:

2yzir2w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back