For Sale Parting out a 1967 Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudakev

Reaction score
Contact seller
All body panels are rusty except for hood. Interior complete. All I want is the motor/trans/ rearend. Going to start taking apart for scrap in a couple weeks. Just wondering if anybody needed any trim, mirrors, seats, who knows what else. Let me know.

DSC01571.jpg

... Your car is a '68 Newport.

Is the dash pad good with no checking or cracks?

Also no auto temp... (Would have square vent above the right side of the instrument cluster, through the dash pad)

May also be interested in the trim across the bottom of the rear glass, and if you are already removing the rear seat, the side vinyl top trim unbolts from the inside. Possibly more trouble than the pieces are worth...?

Last edited:
Where is the car located. I am going to start my own shipping company. Thats where most of my money goes!LOL!

Lol car is at a shop I inherited about 8 years ago in Michigan. I am heading over there on thursday or friday to see what all it has. It was a pretty basic car, no a/c, no power brakes, i do know that much. Anything else let me know!

Been over there a couple times this year, trying to make more room. Inside mostly but gotta make money to race and try to fix some of the others.

Dark interior, either green or black. The whole thing. No Power windows, no power locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back