parts yard in SoCal

truetriplex

Reaction score
Help me out. There is a yard around Riverside county in SoCal that specialized in DeSoto part, but I can't find the name or phone number. Does anyone have a number or name? I know that it was the fathers yard and his son Gary took over, but that is all that I know.
I am actually not looking to buy, but to sell. I spoke with "Gary" a few months back and he expressed an interest in purchasing this huge amount of mostly early 60's Imperial parts I have, along with some Desoto parts. I would Like to sell these parts versus scrapping them all out. And when I say I have a lot of parts, I mean a LOT. Probably over 2000 pound of trim, grills, interior parts, radios, wheel covers, DeSoto bumpers, etc. I just DON'T want it to go to the bone yard for scrap since the pieces are very nice and some one probably could need or use them. If anyone knows these people, please get with me.

Pretty cool site. It has a virtual pertpetual car show on line.

Desoto's had some cool and unique and powerful cars!
57 Adventurer was lighter than 300 C and I believe had 345 ponies. I loved that gold anodized trim

I would be interested in a pair of headlight buckets for an upper line '57 DeSoto, or Chrysler with the 2 headlight setup.

Also 2 "Fireflite" emblems and one "Sportsman" emblem for a '57.

nat009.jpg

nat009.jpg

Last edited:
The person your looking for is Gary Grossich in Colton at 951-662-2868. Good Luck.

Back