Pics of 69-73 C bodies

As some of you on here already know,I bought this FK3 Sport Fury that was for sale in Idaho late last year and now that the cold and snow are gone,I went down and picked it up last week.I briefly thought about driving it back but the seller stated that he hadn't driven the car any real distance in the five years he'd owned it so I didn't want to take the chance with an old car in an unknown mechanical state so I trailered it back.
I did get a few good shots of the car on its journey north to BC that I'd like to share.

IMG_3760 (1).JPG
IMG_3754 (1).JPG

Carsten, what happened to that Newport? I know it's been almost 6 years, but I looked at a B7 '69 Newport last year and like this one.

I have got no clue.
Picture was taken at a car show in Västeras, sweden back then

As some of you on here already know,I bought this FK3 Sport Fury that was for sale in Idaho late last year and now that the cold and snow are gone,I went down and picked it up last week.I briefly thought about driving it back but the seller stated that he hadn't driven the car any real distance in the five years he'd owned it so I didn't want to take the chance with an old car in an unknown mechanical state so I trailered it back.
I did get a few good shots of the car on its journey north to BC that I'd like to share.

View attachment 185788 View attachment 185789

I love that car but I just cant get passed that rear window

I love that car but I just cant get passed that rear window
Luckily I kinda like it,especially when viewed from certain angles where you can see the concave back window.

In most cases I'd probably prefer the standard roof line and if I was ordering the car new,I'd be tempted to go that route and without the vinyl cover but I don't have a time machine so that's not an option.I really like the car otherwise and the roof,to me,adds another interesting feature to the car.

Last edited:
I think I got more compliments on this car than any other car that I have owned. The odd time someone would have to school me on the roofline but most people seemed pretty happy to cross paths with it.

Dave
fury.gif

70sf7.jpg
DSCF0029.JPG
DSCF0031.JPG

I shot this beautiful Chrysler years ago in heavy rain, while driving on German Autobahn. Seeing this elegant car, cruising next to me, my love for the Fuselage C-Bodys began right there:)

DSC_0144 kl.jpg

Back