Pics of 69-73 C bodies

Got home from Vacation to find the car ready to be picked up from being safetied. It needed a whole new exhaust, so I had them run 2.5" duals (only cost a couple hundred more than a stock system).
20230729_114947.jpg
20230729_115356.jpg

I don't know why, but I really like the *** end of these cars. Baby got back...

This thread seems to be the best to post DL43G0D192782 -- a 1970 Polara 4dr hardtop that was first registered in Spain back in 1971, and went to auction in France in January. The interior is said to be nice and original, but the grain pattern on the seats does not seem right -- nice, but not original? Hopefully @Fratzog (who owns an L2F4 1970 Polara) could chime in.

As per the ad, originally this Dodge was painted "grey" (from the tag I can discern that it must have been a rare EA4 "Silver metallic"), BUT it "recently was repainted 'Spanish green' " :mob:

@polara71 &70 @carfreak6970 and @71Polara383 can comment on the presence of the superlite and the switch panel?

2VJSp2Ye4Fc20kvmGrZLmlsEW2k7irE09pWVN4LV.jpg

JMUBzylybqWJSjOXgn5Pze7gbcn0t2X2BFVG5uDK.jpg

waDdQ31F7cf1BgI74ZYazFjpcA1IYMw4HMOhg2pj.jpg

72xSPIo70DjlrxBTJ6gltrGURLWfID1bezjUlC6N.jpg

ZC3Bcph3PAoefdzvnuOWypxoM8vTSmsQmvXps4FS.jpg

k4QYfNyjgKbYfdpUQu3PjJaXdjCNpq32yKtG80hI.jpg

aAHU8jOdAjSLnJJ1WTcBw9ESZfWDBYNu1S0IBDnd.jpg

G8zu3JJ07HufEOzaupOpD3FSfCwRk2taxk1DJ4hj.jpg

mHxZoShSNtHQISC1Is97zk3AjEtLESUm60iWM37j.jpg

VIN aS9teE3V5PMlHBFn7mCi4cq4rbxHnHZdbmS30wTe.jpg

Superlite might be a later add on given the standard instrument panel with no sign of the toggle switch. Can't speak for the seat cloth since my ragtop came from the factory with a vinyl interior. The car looks nice but if it was mine it would be going back to silver.

I dont have a switch on my 70 wagon. Its wired to come on with my high beams. Likely added like most. Seems like there's more Super lites around for sale than cars they belong in.

Can't speak for the seat cloth since my ragtop came from the factory with a vinyl interior.
that’s precisely why I tagged you. Look at the seating area material in the photo: it is vinyl. Yet, it has a paisley pattern. My question was, and still remains: can you confirm that this is not the OEM vinyl?

Last edited:
My eyes hurt...that color... awful. At least it's rust free, Spain....

that’s precisely why I tagged you. Look at the seating area material in the photo: it is vinyl. Yet, it has a paisley pattern. My question was, and still remains: can you confirm that this is not the OEM vinyl?
From my perspective it looks like cloth but I stand to be corrected. If it is vinyl it is the first time I've seen that pattern.

I found the pic on facebook. No further pics or info given.

I am very sure it is NOT GY3.
My guess is it is FY1 yellow (like GY3 a high impact colour, too)

Carsten

This is why I tell Wyatt there are hundreds more to be found. So many aren't on the internet or message boards.
Murray told me several years ago at Hershey, half of his customers do not go on message boards. That I would be surprised at how many cars of my interest are out there.
Of course I didn't call him a liar . It's just hard to believe. A car like that wagon proves it and there it is out and about for the whole world to see.
I'd give my nuts for that car.

Back