Piedmont Mopar Run

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Farmington Dragway in North carolina is hosting the Piedmont run this coming Saturday, I will be there, are you going Cbody Bob?
Mopar_Day_2014_AME_2.jpg

Mopar_Day_2014_AME_2.jpg

Wollfen I was planning on it. I'm still waiting on my converter. I spoke to John Cope yesterday. He promised me I would have it next week. Its funny every year my car is broke during this event. One time it broke at the event. You got my cell #. You can call when you get there & look me up if you can get a signal out there. I got so much to do here I doubt I will go. Trying to get this 440 Ram 150 back together. Have fun. Let me know if you cruise the swap meet & see some cool stuff.

Score!!

Had a good find at the show. I picked up a near perfect set of A100 bucket seats that will be going in my BB D100 project truck. All I can figure is that they must have been in storage for years. They are very nice original seats. Picked up some tail light assemblies for the truck also. IMG_20140511_111945_756.jpg
There were maybe 7 C bodies in the show... Never many sadly. There was also a 68 Fury Convertible project for sale (no pic sorry)IMG_20140510_115454_978.jpg

IMG_20140511_111945_756.jpg

IMG_20140510_115454_978.jpg

Okay i finally unloaded my pickup form the show today and grabbed my camera out, heres some pics of the cbodies there ,i think i missed at least two of them as there were a few empty spots in the row i didnt get to walk the line until after 1pm,
cbodies.jpgcbodies1.jpgcbodies2.jpgcbodies3.jpgcbodies4.jpgcbodies5.jpgcbodies6.jpgcbodies7.jpgcbodies61.jpg

cbodies.jpg

cbodies1.jpg

cbodies2.jpg

cbodies3.jpg

cbodies4.jpg

cbodies5.jpg

cbodies6.jpg

cbodies7.jpg

cbodies61.jpg

You got much better pics than I did! It seemed like there was maybe a slightly bigger crowd this year compared to the last two. I hope next year is even bigger.

Always a good show & turn out. For racers, show cars & spectators. Also consider the forecast the past 2 years. How it didn't rain is beond me. I pulled the radar up sevedral times & it looked like a frog swollower for that area.

Back