playing with new gopro cam

Thanks!! My friend just did the editing. Will make a better one with out my crappy track car sitting next to it. It's out of sync the last part was the car actually backing out since it wasn't warmed up just condensation my motor doesn't smoke lol.

Be nice the car isn't perfect!

She's a beauty... don't worry about other's opinions and the regulars here would never say anything to disrespect another member's ride. Especially one that's obviously had a lot of love and attention like yours.

If it goes on EB or CL the gloves may come off... but I don't see anything not to love.

Well done!

Wow! I'm impressed with the car, video, and the music!

Well done!

Funny big red always photos nice but honestly the body is real rough. I just finished interior this year and put new top on it. Hopefully this year or next get the body work done. Engine bay different color then the car, it's viper red which the body will be when I have the funds to do it. The video hides the bubbles and rough spots. I do have the missing quarter molding but waiting to put it back on when it gets painted. I appreciate all the nice comments tho! And also she will never wind up on cl as it is a family car. Was my grandfather's car but sat for 18 years and was really run down. Slowly putting it back together.

Fantastic video...there are not enough good videos of C Bodies! Great choice of music to go along with the era and car...good tunes are essential to a great video and you did it well. I need to get smart on technology and make some Formal videos.

Good looking 300 you got there!!!
I'm am a bit surprised that when you did the walk around the car that it was a bit shaky. That GoPro cam should have image stabilization............may have been switched off.
It's still a cool video!!!

Great job. I have wanted to get a Go Pro. Your car filmed great. Now you need to take it out for a drive and film that for our entertainment. :)

I just ordered more mounts and such so I can stick it all over so I can drive with it. The windshield mount I stuck to the red bmw so I can film it on the track. Also ordered the harness for the dog. She is nuts and. I taped it to her collar and was funny watching her perspective of the world.

... Also ordered the harness for the dog. She is nuts and. I taped it to her collar and was funny watching her perspective of the world.

Make me think of this video I saw. Share when you have a good one of your dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back