Please Help! NEED EXACT LOCATION for mounting fender turn signals on my 68 Monaco 500

furyfever

Reaction score
I'm looking to install a set of fender turn signals on my 1968 Dodge Monaco 500. I've been looking here and on e-bay for a full year now. I finally found a good set on e-bay so...now I need to install them in the correct location. The perfect scenario for me would be to find someone with their car apart so I could get the exact hole location on top of the fender(s). But if someone can just measure from the tip of the fender back to the front edge of the fender turn signal this information will be good enough to get these installed. If you could be specific whether you're including or excluding the front fender molding in the measurement that would be great. All help is appreciated.
Thanks, Bob

Hey Bob,

Just saw this & I was out with the cars today & could've gotten what you need. I'll be back out before the end of the week & will take a measurement for you.

Bob great question. I've seen them at swap meets but have never been sure if they were correct. Can you tell me if the marker in the pic is correct?
Dodge.jpg

Dodge.jpg

Bob great question. I've seen them at swap meets but have never been sure if they were correct. Can you tell me if the marker in the pic is correct?
View attachment 19665

This fender turn signal looks a bit different than the ones I bought. Just the lenses look different though...the housing looks to be the same. I had done some investigating prior to buying them (here, ebay and the dry dock too) so I had some knowledge prior to deciding on this pair below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231070824422?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The photo you attached is of a 67 though. Perhaps that's the reason for the protruding lens?

Thanks for your reply...Bob

PS...Stormer thanks for your reply too. I look forward to hearing back from you re: the measurement.

Last edited:
I think if you put them in the approximate location who is going to run around with a measuring tape? Thanks for the Ebay link. I saved the pics for reference.

Bump...Sorry to be a pain in the neck...but I never did get an answer to this question: There's got to be someone out there that has a 67-68 Polara 500/Monaco 500 that can make this measurement for me. They're not that rare...or are they?

Bob

Back