Plug Wires and Distributor Collars

Racingsnake

Reaction score
I’m looking to get some new plug wires for my 440 and want a straight connector where they attach to the distributor as I think they fit much nicer than 90 degree ones. I also want cut to fit wires as the lengths on the assembled wires never seem to be right. Any suggestions for where I can get some suitable wires? All the cut to fit ones I can find have 90 degree boots for the distributor. Even just crimp on connectors and boots would be fine, then I can just them with any leads.

Also I was rebuilding my distributor and the plastic collar that the roll pin goes through at the bottom of the shaft has become brittle and cracked. Are these available anywhere?

thanks

Right angle distributor plug wire terminals work best and look best, all things considered. At the plugs, it's a mix of straight, 90 degree, and for some 1972+ B/RB motors, 135 degree terminals on the rear plugs!

The reason that pre-cut wires might not work like you desire might be how you're seeking to route them, although the pre-cuts have different configurations/lengths for different model years, many times.

Just wires and terminals and boots? Several places to get them, BUT by the time it takes to build them, plus the cost of materials to do so, those pre-made kits can seem like a bargain. Some in here like the vintage Rajah plug terminals, too.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Contact Fire core for wires. You can specify what angle terminals, and how long you want them.

I have 3 sets, very pleased with them. One a custom length set to my measurements. He makes them for Original applications to fit in the stock wire looms, and they do fit! A Quality product!

Custom Wire Sets & Performance Products

No wires here I have metal collars that I had made up for me. Shoot me a PM $15 for a kit.

Back