*** PRISTINE *** 1972 CHRYSLER Newport CUSTOM - $15000 (Florida East Coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is sharp!

You guys are cheap........ Squeaky cheap.

An original rust free car doesn't come around too often. If I hadda have it I'd be bargaining but wouldn't walk away

An original rust free car doesn't come around too often. If I hadda have it I'd be bargaining but wouldn't walk away

And just think about the extra costs to properly repaint the other rustfree green one in existence to this great Color and have its Vinyl top torn down.

That's what I'm thinking.... Its close to worth it.... Do one for the asking price. I dare you

Even in Europe, that car would not fetch more than half of what he is asking. Not that many options and not a sought after body style in 72 or 73. Even the condition of the paint and interior isn't that nice despite the low mileage.

The Dart owner is going for the tractor look. The Newport is pricey; but hell, it's NOT green, it's a coupe, it's a big clock car, and it has 30K miles and change!

15k? .... No way! Looks to me like it either was repainted or should be! There's no shine at all in that pic from the left rear. Seats are stained. No power windows... Don't get me wrong, its a very nice car, but needs a lot of work for that kind of money! 5k tops

I really don't consider myself cheap...just basing my opinion on what I have seen out on the market lately. Heck, I wish it was worth $15K, that would make all our cars more valuable...I just don't see it in this one...my 2¢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back