Not open for further replies.
  1. 1966newport

1966newport Well-Known Member

just more posts i wont read

2. Kippy

Kippy Member

3. Kippy

Kippy Member

I dont understand your points in the beginning of your reply to me, if you want more of a explanation on my part please let me know.
    Your ideas for a respectful debate, those I will copy and keep close by, all excellent points and well taken.
    I hope you and as well as everyone here will abide by them and pity some didn't as there would be a political forum on this site.
    Not that im casting blame on anyone mind you but again giving a moderator and site owner a hard time, cursing him out, demanding, carrying on like members are privileged and deserve it, all on a privately owned site brings consequences.
    You need not agree but we dont have a political forum do we?
    I hope that maybe in a few months if Joe see's things calming down, if asked again about a PF maybe he would reconsider and you guys will get what you want.

4. Fratzog

Fratzog Old Man with a Hat

I just asked you a very simple question. I can't put it any more plainly so I will just cut and paste.
    Is this what you mean by backing it up?

a fist in the face

5. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Administrator Staff Member

Okay, enough of this BS. I'm closing this down.

What I have gleamed by this is that the most vocal people who want a politics forum are doing exactly what I feared, resorting to threats, bullying, personal attacks and basic petulance.

At this time, there will be no politics forum and politics is not allowed on the site.

I do like one part of the suggestion... and may very well utilize it or some part of it.

Of course the part about "outside the political thread" doesn't apply since politics are not allowed on the site. But the rest of it sounds pretty good to me at this point.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.