Put my NYB on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
good luck Stan.
But don't count on europeans. Past 73 models aren't popular unless they are the "Blues Brothers" Dodge. There is only two handful of those Chryslers around

Carsten

good luck Stan.
But don't count on europeans. Past 73 models aren't popular unless they are the "Blues Brothers" Dodge. There is only two handful of those Chryslers around

Carsten

Not counting on anything. Like I said, I'm in quarantine and I'm bored.
fishing.gif

Just researching how crazy Europeans are.

Yep, they are nuts. Best that we grab their money before the Euro goes totally down the toilet. Then we'll buy them back.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Good luck stan! Would suck to see it go! But I know where you are coming from.

Sure is a beauty! Sure you wouldn't want to trade for a newport?? haha

If you sell the NY'er...........what are you going to do with your hoard of NY'er parts????

We don not panic overhere in Europe. Just making fun because .....

Don't panic!!
Just fishing. Interested in seeing what the Aussies & Europeans will pay. And if it hits the reserve, I'm buying the absolutely BEST Fast top that money can buy out there or an 8k mi. Salon I have been drooling over. :eek:s_dancing2:

So don't freak when you trip across it on ebay. OK?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-Do...9513635?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c2e846823

... we all read posts on cbodiesonly over here and especially your posts. Are you so silly or are we so clever...? Not the first time Stan you think C-body owners do not read your post when you are making their cars ridiculous because you don't like the color, price or something else that makes you jealous...

Now its time for us to torture you...

1. We don't like 4 door cars over here...
2. We don not care about a little rust...
3. For 10 grand we buy two cars like yours...
4. We don't buy from jokers...
5. Listen to your forum mates first before 'selling' your car as a joke
6. Red wheel hubs?

You say: 'Yep, they are nuts. Best that we grab their money before the Euro goes totally down the toilet. Then we'll buy them back.' Well Stan you are really frustrated. And don't forget: your 'joke' is on all our boards here.

• :eek:ops:

Good luck with fishing Stan, but don't forget you are the bait this time...:sFl_america2:

... we all read posts on cbodiesonly over here and especially your posts. Are you so silly or are we so clever...? Not the first time Stan you think C-body owners do not read your post when you are making their cars ridiculous because you don't like the color, price or something else that makes you jealous...

Now its time for us to torture you...

1. We don't like 4 door cars over here...
2. We don not care about a little rust...
3. For 10 grand we buy two cars like yours...
4. We don't buy from jokers...
5. Listen to your forum mates first before 'selling' your car as a joke
6. Red wheel hubs?

You say: 'Yep, they are nuts. Best that we grab their money before the Euro goes totally down the toilet. Then we'll buy them back.' Well Stan you are really frustrated. And don't forget: your 'joke' is on all our boards here.

• :eek:ops:

Good luck with fishing Stan, but don't forget you are the bait this time...:sFl_america2:
Well............. Stan?????

He's an *******. He's been an ******* from his very first post here and he'll be an ******* until he dies. I have no reply to the biggest ******* to ever own a C-body. He does not exist. Just an ******* troll who outside his extremely tiny isolated one trick pony world is merely a sack of crap that leaves a stink wherever he sticks his ******* in. And that ******* is between his nose and chin.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Stan if I find rust what's the prize? look on the compressor...looks like rust to me...and the plastic on the right rear under sail panel looks chalky to me.....BUT it is a fine C-body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back