quarter panels

monaco68

Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with Nor/Am auto body parts? I was looking on line the other night and came across their site. They have lower quarter panels available for my car, but are these panels or are they patches, and I'm not sure of the quality. If they are good quality I just might go for it. If they are light and flimsy probably not. Anyone has any input I would appreciate it.

If they are like anything else mentioned here, learn metal work yourself, buy a welder, take night classes (a few weeks at most) learn to paint as well and do ALL of it yourself. That's the summary of what I've seen/heard. Now, I haven't looked at the product you mentioned, so it might not be as bad. A competent shop should be able to do the work. Only example I can remember the shop used one patch after heavily modifying it, and made their own patch for the other side. What is the point in buying one to not use it?

If they are like anything else mentioned here, learn metal work yourself, buy a welder, take night classes (a few weeks at most) learn to paint as well and do ALL of it yourself. That's the summary of what I've seen/heard. Now, I haven't looked at the product you mentioned, so it might not be as bad. A competent shop should be able to do the work. Only example I can remember the shop used one patch after heavily modifying it, and made their own patch for the other side. What is the point in buying one to not use it?
thanks for the info

Back