Question about Convertibles

68 4spd Fury

Reaction score
Mine is a 68 Sport Fury but I'm sure most have a similar set up. In the center of the back seat there is a compartment for a speaker, when I got the car there was an add on in there that didn't work well so I took it out. My question is, as original, was this area open to the top well or, (as I assume), was there a cover over it? Any one have a picture of one?
IMG_6015.JPG
IMG_6016.JPG

Should have a cover that gets screwed into the boot trim on the back of the seat

ABCmoparts.com This guy makes the speaker cover that goes along the back top of my back seat for my 69 sport fury convertible. He restores dashes,makes new seat backs and the bucket seat side shields. It's a Great place for hard to find new C body parts.

ABCmoparts.com This guy makes the speaker cover that goes along the back top of my back seat for my 69 sport fury convertible. He restores dashes,makes new seat backs and the bucket seat side shields. It's a Great place for hard to find new C body parts.
Thanks!

Thanks again for all the information. I plan on putting a speaker back there again. Last year, I found a factory AM-FM for this and it came with the dash fader control and wiring harness to the rear, hope to get it in soon.
Mod384_1.JPG
RrSpkrCntrl_1.JPG

Back