radiator shrouds:

Yes. Let's leave electricity out of anything we change. Stop adding onto the pile of Gremlins down the road.

Hi,

this is interesting, is there some place where I can still buy a new shroud or are there only used available if any? I didn't find any immediately from google.
Believe it or not, it gets so hot here in the summer that it would probably help a lot.

available as re-pop from Summit, Jegs, Mancini. I also think it is still available as OE but not positive, 26" radiator shroud part number P2785434. Should run $80 TO $100 depending on where you buy.

Just checked the last one I bought, it was from Swift Chrysler Jeep in Davis, California. Was for a 26" Radiator 5 stud
It was $88 plus the shipping.

Right. 5 stud is for a b body. C body's use a 6 stud shroud. C body shrouds are only available used or nos when you can find them.In bulldogs case he needs to figure out whether he has non ac non heavy duty cooling ie 22" rad 4 blade fan. Or non ac heavy duty cooling 26" rad 7 blade fan. If he has non heavy duty cooling I suggest getting 7 blade fan and shroud and get the best cooling possible.
Just checked the last one I bought, it was from Swift Chrysler Jeep in Davis, California. Was for a 26" Radiator 5 studIt was $88 plus the shipping.

My 67 Polara 500 Convertible 383 4 bbl also did not come with a fan shroud. The original radiator was a 22" version.
I was lucky enough to find a 67 Fury at the junk yard with an original fan shroud for a 26" radiator and it was plastic. Cost about $7.50!!!!
A quote to repair the leaking OEM radiator in the Polara was a little over $500 so I bought a new 26" Spectra premium radiator from Rockauto for about $175 which fits the OEM fan shroud perfectly.

Glad I found this thread. I've been wondering about this as my car is missing it's shroud. I'm more afraid of losing a finger while working on her running than anything! :sSig_noob:

Back