Ram Keeps Winning Awards - What Happens When Striving to be the Best!

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Another award from a respected source in my view....................

http://www.iosconews.com/news/state/article_317667fc-512b-584b-a0ac-18310fd004be.html

5fb3df76eb29e.image.jpg

It wasn't all that long ago that Ram was a trailing #3 brand and that has changed fast under its current leadership. Striving to be the best in every category is a sure-fire recipie for success.

Bigger and bigger supply of Hemi's. I think I am finishing my last 440 build. I need to start collecting small block bellhousings. We are out to over 10 years since the good heads started showing up on 5.7's. with the aftermarket picking up to run the engine on its stock sensors and tone rings. My next hot rod engine will be a 5.7 stroked to 6.4.

Another award from a respected source in my view....................

U.S. News & World Report Names Ram Truck 'Best Truck Brand' for Second Consecutive Year

View attachment 416649

It wasn't all that long ago that Ram was a trailing #3 brand and that has changed fast under its current leadership. Striving to be the best in every category is a sure-fire recipie for success.
Our friend Graham up in Calgary has offered to set me up with a sweet deal for a 2020-21 1500 2door(that is still being produced in Mexico) but I already have three in the driveway and two of those three haven't moved more then 50 miles in the last 18 months? lol, I thanked him profoundly for the genuine offer but said I think I'll pass, Jer

I love my 2019 daily driver 1500 classic. Single cab, 4x4, SB, 3.92 gears and 5.7. Gas mileage not so good but, I don't care. It's the best vehicle I have ever owned. Craig

Back