Ram TRX

If any of you CB's want a TRX....

Cook Dodge has one and it's only $91k USD.

Screenshot_20210520-104505_Chrome.jpg

I got behind a TRX out in the wild the other day bumbling and floating through some city streets much like an old car. The driver looked like your typical middle-aged guy who wears "tapout" shirts even though he clearly couldn't properly put on headwraps and boxing gloves if his life depended on it. Nice looking truck, but obviously not meant for standard suburbanite life that many of these trucks will be condemned to.

I would love to play with one in the dunes or some nice easy trails where they're designed to run.

Racetracks are closed today because of rain.

So I checked out a brand new TRX.

Still available......$91,000

20210530_101246.jpg

And you're not trying to work a deal Bob?

Trying to avoid it......

I don't ride on any Baja courses and really don't drive off road at all. I would rather have a 3500 HO 6.7L SRW and in 2022 Ram is going to offer a 10 speed Allison in the HO 3500.

And that's a 6 speed you said 10 and what options? Sunroof? Set up for the 5th wheel? Dual alternators? Snow plow prep?

Just asking, let's compare apples here.

Bob, why do you need a Diesel? Getting a trailer to haul the fleet around?

I've said many times, the 6.4 in the truck pulls harder and quicker than the D. Fuel economy is better in the Cummins but not by much.

And that's a 6 speed you said 10 and what options? Sunroof? Set up for the 5th wheel? Dual alternators? Snow plow prep?

I said the 2022's will have a 10 speed.

Yes it has a sunroof and quite a few options.

Screenshot_20210530-181830_Drive.jpg

Back