Ram TRX

I've said many times, the 6.4 in the truck pulls harder and quicker than the D. Fuel economy is better in the Cummins but not by much.

HO 6.7L Cummins has 1075 ft lbs of torque.

I'll be towing a 41' RV and not running a 1/4 mile with it. I have other stuff to handle the 1/4 mile.

Obviously, and I responded to your 2022 post. You responded with a 2021 counter ( apple)

It is optioned sweetly though.
I'd love to have a 50 gallon tank. White cars have no character , couple that with the ugly body on the new trucks and Ooofa.

And, it's stickered at 87 plus. Make that the 22 and bang, I'm on.

I believe that I can build and order a 2022 in July. I have been told that it will take at least 9 months to build my order. Possibly new color or two might be available for 2022.

To be clear, when I'm talking get up I'm talking up to speed, not necessarily quarter mile runs. My truck is the slowest thing I've ever driven, comparable to a riding mower.
The HO should make it move nicer especially with the 10speed.

I will likely wait for a HO 3500 with a 10 speed to show up on a lot before I order one. I want to test drive that 10 speed before pulling the trigger on an order. Cook Dodge said they will get one as soon as they are available. Plus there are 6 Dodge dealers within 20 miles of me....one of them will have a 10 speed when they hit the lots.

To be clear, when I'm talking get up I'm talking up to speed, not necessarily quarter mile runs. My truck is the slowest thing I've ever driven, comparable to a riding mower.
The HO should make it move nicer especially with the 10speed.
The 2020 I rented wasn't a speed demon by any measure, but it wasn't terrible. Definitely not the slowest vehicle I've ever driven.

The 2020 I rented wasn't a speed demon by any measure, but it wasn't terrible. Definitely not the slowest vehicle I've ever driven.

Slant 6 dusters are Quicker than a Cummins RAM. I'd just like to merge in traffic without needing a mile of open road.

I will likely wait for a HO 3500 with a 10 speed to show up on a lot before I order one. I want to test drive that 10 speed before pulling the trigger on an order. Cook Dodge said they will get one as soon as they are available. Plus there are 6 Dodge dealers within 20 miles of me....one of them will have a 10 speed when they hit the lots.

When I was looking I couldn't find anything decent on the lots. Cook and a few other MD dealers were the closest in proximity with HD trucks that weren't work trucks.
Here, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a HD diesel truck.
No home depot 1500s here.

Slant 6 dusters are Quicker than a Cummins RAM. I'd just like to merge in traffic without needing a mile of open road.
A couple of days ago, a little wise *** Millenial decided to mess with me. He ran up alongside of me at a stop light in the right lane knowing it will merge with the left lane 300 feet down the road. He had a Subarooo! So the light turned green and off we went the faster he tried to go I kept pace in my RAM 2500 Cummins, so his lane disappeared and the faster he went on the shoulder, I stayed right with him with my front bumper at his door. Next thing I know is we are doing 85 and he is still kicking up dust. Traffic light in front of me changing to yellow, so I back off, he keeps charging ahead, runs the red light going straight in the right hand turn lane.

A couple of days ago, a little wise *** Millenial decided to mess with me. He ran up alongside of me at a stop light in the right lane knowing it will merge with the left lane 300 feet down the road. He had a Subarooo! So the light turned green and off we went the faster he tried to go I kept pace in my RAM 2500 Cummins, so his lane disappeared and the faster he went on the shoulder, I stayed right with him with my front bumper at his door. Next thing I know is we are doing 85 and he is still kicking up dust. Traffic light in front of me changing to yellow, so I back off, he keeps charging ahead, runs the red light going straight in the right hand turn lane.

Nice, your old war horse kept pace with a mule . :lol:

My pickup iz a 38 YO FWD 210 HP T-II 1/2 ton hauler and haulz all the garden mulch I need and 'bout any thing else I care to throw in the bed. And I've got way less then 9K in it let alone 90K. Had ah guy come up beside me at a red lite a couple yearz ago and holler over to me "what the F*** iz that" I hollered back that it'z a F***in Plymouth pickup, did yeah learn to read when you were in school? The lite change and I got the one finger wave as he sped off and I returned the gesture with my whole arm hangin' out the window, lol

My pickup iz a 38 YO FWD 210 HP T-II 1/2 ton hauler and haulz all the garden mulch I need and 'bout any thing else I care to throw in the bed. And I've got way less then 9K in it let alone 90K. Had ah guy come up beside me at a red lite a couple yearz ago and holler over to me "what the F*** iz that" I hollered back that it'z a F***in Plymouth pickup, did yeah learn to read when you were in school? The lite change and I got the one finger wave as he sped off and I returned the gesture with my whole arm hangin' out the window, lol

Jer,

Cook Dodge jacked the price up another $10,000.......

Screenshot_20210623-110422_Chrome.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you Jer!
Iz I am to see you again Bob. 2017 since I've made it. I'll still be on a rented scooter, but I ware a battery pack now the holds Oxygen Dispenser with ah plastic hose stickin' out of my nose. Take a pic of that for me so I can become a poster child for Catnip, Jer

I will miss those Carlisle stories of yours Jer, no doubt.

Back