Ram TRX

I will miss those Carlisle stories of yours Jer, no doubt.
As I will miss You and Your Family My Friend. Any thing to report on the situation you were looking to solve that you spoke of in our last conversation after your re-location? I sent all my fishing gear to a Nephew of mine that just relocated from Seattle south to a small town in Nor-Ca called Clearlake. 'Bout an hour NW of Sacramento. Clearlake and it IS One word. The Blue Gills in that 56 acre lake spawn 3 times a year 'cuz there ain't no winter there and they reach upwards of 4# and yah you read that right too. You've gotta grab 'um in the lips or gills 'cuz yeah can't get your hand around 'um back to belly. Tie into one of those puppy's with an 8 foot fly rod and you'll think you've hooked ah 300 pound Marlin. I'm already planning a trip out there some time next summer to teach that young man all the tricks I've learned with a Fly Rod in 70+ yearz. Stay well Dave and don't forget the peck on the cheek from me to your Bride, Jer

As I will miss You and Your Family My Friend. Any thing to report on the situation you were looking to solve that you spoke of in our last conversation after your re-location? I sent all my fishing gear to a Nephew of mine that just relocated from Seattle south to a small town in Nor-Ca called Clearlake. 'Bout an hour NW of Sacramento. Clearlake and it IS One word. The Blue Gills in that 56 acre lake spawn 3 times a year 'cuz there ain't no winter there and they reach upwards of 4# and yah you read that right too. You've gotta grab 'um in the lips or gills 'cuz yeah can't get your hand around 'um back to belly. Tie into one of those puppy's with an 8 foot fly rod and you'll think you've hooked ah 300 pound Marlin. I'm already planning a trip out there some time next summer to teach that young man all the tricks I've learned with a Fly Rod in 70+ yearz. Stay well Dave and don't forget the peck on the cheek from me to your Bride, Jer

Consider it kissed ...:lol: :thumbsup:

upload_2021-9-14_13-52-37.png

Well that's F'n sad all around.

Why was a 17 year old driving a TRX?
Because he had a couple of grand from saving his last birthday and Xmas gifts.
Because daddy co-signed his 96 month loan.
Because daddy also tossed in enough to meet the minimum down payment.
Because he made minimum wage part time at Dunkin
Because grandma paid for the registration and insurance.
Because the dealer isn't in the business to not make every sale possible while stretching the limits of decency.
Because God has his own method of population control.

I'll be honest, Bob. While I love distinctive, good looking cars, I wouldn't be caught dead in that Attention ***** shouting out to the world how small my dick is.

Lol. I wouldn't buy one either. $100k plus huge dealer markup. Cook Dodge offered me $65k for my 2018 Southfork Special Edition (1 of 113) Ram. It's 3 years old and has 40k miles on it. If I would trade it in....I would get a Limited Ram with everything except that safety BS like reactive braking, lane departure, and the stupid enhanced cruise control. However I like the rain sensitive wipers, automatic headlights dimmer, and the lane occupation things with the yellow warning lights in the mirror.

I just posted that to inform about something new and limited from Ram.

Back