Receiving Imperial Parts is a Blast

Remember Moe protect it like gold...don't mark your territory on it like it's grass!
20180807_203232.jpg
20180807_203236.jpg

I will be building the crate for the dash sometime in the next seven days!!! Work has been off the hook busy lately- but I will get it done!!!

I will be building the crate for the dash sometime in the next seven days!!! Work has been off the hook busy lately- but I will get it done!!!
No rush...you know how to reach me. Keep me posted...you're a great resource for parts...hope more down the line.

Sometimes you have to go to the shipper for the bigger parts...my dashboard in a crate is in there.
Waiting for them to wake the h*ll up.
:rofl:
20180831_064443.jpg

Last edited:
GREAT! It looks to have made the journey unscathed!!
I should have told you before, the top panel was unglued, and only held on by screws. -though the "cushion" boards would have still been a ***** to remove -I packed em in pretty tight!

GREAT! It looks to have made the journey unscathed!!
I should have told you before, the top panel was unglued, and only held on by screws. -though the "cushion" boards would have still been a ***** to remove -I packed em in pretty tight!
I wasn't sure the best way to chisel out...I just took the panel easiest to get to...it was like opening King Tut's Tomb...very well done...keep be posted on any other 72-73 parts...you are a great resource and made it easy to receive. Thanks again.

Back