Red Deer AB show pics

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
I'll start with the C body contingent. Only seven showed up.

11.JPG

12.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

31.JPG

32.JPG

41.JPG

42.JPG

51.JPG

52.JPG

Very nice '79...This workin Saturdays sucks. Was expecting a bigger turnout lots of Mopars in Red Deer. Thanks for showing me what I was missing!

Unusual to see a Monaco 500 without the centre console. Is that the tilt steering wheel? Seats look like they have been recovered. In the earlier pic the pin stripe is missing the turn down bit at the back end. Overall an amazing car.

Perhaps the turnout could have been better compared to what you are used to, but from my vantage, the quality of the cars was uniformly high. And where does one ever see a 1971 Monaco in the flesh (and black at that)! Some great cars and trucks for sure. Thanks for taking the time to take the photos and share them with us!

Unusual to see a Monaco 500 without the centre console. Is that the tilt steering wheel? Seats look like they have been recovered. In the earlier pic the pin stripe is missing the turn down bit at the back end. Overall an amazing car.

It looks like a telescope steering wheel and i think you only can have that together with the tilt option....

Perhaps the turnout could have been better compared to what you are used to, but from my vantage, the quality of the cars was uniformly high. And where does one ever see a 1971 Monaco in the flesh (and black at that)! Some great cars and trucks for sure. Thanks for taking the time to take the photos and share them with us!

And I want it

Thanks for sharing the pictures. This is my favorite :thumbsup:

21-jpg.88522

22-jpg.88523

Those pictures show how camera angle can distort what you are actually looking at. This car is actually a 30 footer.The paint is severely orange peeled, and she has a couple of notable battle scars, most notably the passenger door and the right lower quarter. Also needs headliner. Overall, still a great car with great potential. The owner is a young guy in the 20ish range, and got it from his granpa's estate. He's just interested in making it a fun driver at this point.

Back