Redeye Widebody

What fantasy world do you live in?
New car's store data PERMANENTLY.

There's methods floating around on the internet showing you how to erase and brick your car's stored data if you feel the need to.

Here's a terrible example of the law is used against you.
You're driving 39 mph in a 35 zone and a kid on a bicycle runs right out in front of you and is killed. Your computer can be confiscated.

Another example (true story), you do a blast down the 1/4 mile. OnStar (GM).
Halfway through the run, OnStar comes on and warns you that you are violating the warranty.

Personally, I keep "devices" in my glove compartment it smoke the computer if necessary.

Understanding the Dodge Performance Pages

I vote for the salt for your flat out Bob. BTW. My excitement comes from being pined back in the chair when you nail it, not the extended flat out.(kinda like when a 737 goes from dead stop to when it leaves the ground) Friend of mine way back in the mid '50s had an engine builder in SoCal named Ak Miller build him a 270 Jimmie and transplanted it into a '37 Pontiac Coupe.(custom intake with 6 Rochester's hangin' off the side of it) He'd stick a dime in the speaker grill on the dash and said he'd give you the car if you could reach forward and grab the dime when he nailed it. After 1-2 tries I stopped trying and just kept laughing

FB_IMG_1583597999107.jpg

I need a cell phone holder so I can utilize Android Auto without my phone bouncing around.

I have seen the Weathertech cup cell phone holder and I've seen a cell phone holder that mount to one of the A/C vents. I don't want a suction cup cell phone holder mounted to the windshield.

Any preferences???

I just noticed that the SRT emblem on the steering wheel lights up red at night.

20200307_215340.jpg

Back