Redeye Widebody

Dodge will end production of gas-powered Challenger and Charger muscle cars by 2024

20200531_080257.jpg

That's it. Every Challenger just went up 50% :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Yup we are gonna load up heavy on 2023 Hemi everything. Challengers/Chargers/300's once the word is out the fence sitters will come off and get down to buying....finally

We did the same thing when they told us no more manual Heavy Duty trucks. We went out and bought every truck we could find. Made big money on them while they lasted.

Nice ride for sure. I have a 2012 R/T Classic 6 Speed and love it so far. I want a B5 blue H.C.(non wide body) some day to match my 70. I can't get into the bushwacker off road fender flares on the wide bodies.

IMG_20140724_210408_121 (6).jpg

20160716_125353 (002).jpg

I don't understand how so many of these cars get totalled? They have traction control. I can dump my clutch on a turn and the car won't get sideways. Traction control pulls out so much power that I barely squeal the tires.

I don't understand how so many of these cars get totalled? They have traction control. I can dump my clutch on a turn and the car won't get sideways. Traction control pulls out so much power that I barely squeal the tires.
Because the buyers never had more than a 250 hp minivan before.

Back