Redeye Widebody

Hey Bob....

Screenshot_20220318_131714.jpg

It would be cool to order a plain jane Challenger or a Charger like back in the day and have a Redeye engine put in from the factory. Now that would be a true jailbreak!! The only problem is the hood won't close because of the supercharger and the suspension and parts of the drivetrain wouldn't be strong enough to handle 800 hp. I don't know if those Redeye specific parts would fit or bolt up on a plain jane setup for a V6.

It would be cool to order a plain jane Challenger or a Charger like back in the day and have a Redeye engine put in from the factory. Now that would be a true jailbreak!! The only problem is the hood won't close because of the supercharger and the suspension and parts of the drivetrain wouldn't be strong enough to handle 800 hp. I don't know if those Redeye specific parts would fit or bolt up on a plain jane setup for a V6.
Take a Redeye, remove all the unique parts, badging, etc, make it look like an entry level stripper, and blast top ten pop rock from the radio.

That's stealth.

Funny you posted this.
Whenever I see what is supposedly a badass looking Challenger (or Charger, for that matter) and I can't make out the callouts, I chuckle to myself as soon as I hear it pull away as a V6 automatic.

And they still pull up next to my Redeye revving the crap out of that V6.

Back