Redeye Widebody

In the User's Guide it says adamantly a few times to check the engine oil level at every fuel fill up and that it is normal for these engines to consume oil. Pennzoil Platinum 0W40. I have 600 miles on the Redeye and I believe today was the 4th time I checked the engine oil. The oil level is still clean and full. No consumption so far. The break in guidelines are pretty intensive and I have been following the procedures step by step.

So far so good!

BTW, I checked the Line Lock and Launch Control and they were not able to be activated until I was past the 500 mile mark. I won't even consider activating any of that stuff for the first 1500 miles.

I tinted the windows today. I'll post some better pictures.....

20200309_160500.jpg

A White Knuckle 1320 Challenger getting tinted at the same time. I started to get loud because the window tint was too dark. Turns out it wasn't my car. The guy that owns it is a cop and can get away with the 30% tint. The tint on my car is 20%. My Redeye is behind the 1320.

20200309_152609.jpg

I called the Dodge Care Hotline last Friday and asked for a paper copy of the owners manual. UPS will be delivering it tomorrow. That was fast!

Ya know, John. . . It's a damn shame I feel I hafta say this, but there is no way I would put that tag frame on my new truck or car. I think it is just an invitation for some sick lefty or progressively educated kid to come and key it.

Sadly....same sentiment with me. Some Antifa A-hole would destroy the car if I put a tag frame on like that.

Ya know, John. . . It's a damn shame I feel I hafta say this, but there is no way I would put that tag frame on my new truck or car. I think it is just an invitation for some sick lefty or progressively educated kid to come and key it.

:bs_flag:

It's a badge of honor wear it as such!

No thanks. . .

You wouldn't wear that plate frame proudly, as a badge of honor?

:confused:

Back