Riding in Cloud Nine tonight!

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Reaction score
My official name for the ole 72 Imp; Cloud Nine!
Since 1992/93 we have logged 80,000+miles together. I get more joy driving this car than I do any of my others! We live together, we die together!

IMG_8264.JPG
IMG_8265.JPG
IMG_8276.JPG
IMG_8275.JPG
IMG_8268.JPG
IMG_8271.JPG
IMG_8262.JPG
IMG_8277.JPG
IMG_8263.JPG

You son-of-a-bisch! You mean to tell me you unbolted the factory rims and bolted on aftermarket wheels with RWL, and stuck a few R/T emblems on it!!!?? You filthy, disgusting, POS!
how dare.png

Love it.!!! To us carnuts rims are what shoes are for girls. For my car I have 3 sets of wheels. Stock steelies with stock hubcaps with correct white line tires, optional Rallye wheels and Cragar SS bling blings with white letters.. Depends which mood I'm in I throw those onto the car I like the most. Have fun with it, your car your choice

Centerlines aren't my thing, but they really work with that paint. That is literally the perfect name for that car!:thumbsup:

That looks great with those wheels. I hope I can put 80,000 miles total on my cars, that's a lot of driving!

Saw the car on Fb loved it!
Now I see it here and love it.
I double dog dare ya to put slapper bars and air shocks on...

Not 7 minutes and I already have a purist stroking out! :poke::soapbox:

This may be a new record!:rofl::steering::popcorn::drama:

Last edited:
Purist ain't an insult to me,opposite is the case. However I like people who enjoy their cars. And there are modifications that are easy to remove like wheels and there's destroying heritage with metalflake purple paint and huffy puffy upholstery.

Back