For Sale Road Wheels New tires, 300. Pratt Ks. U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCRig

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/5042465123.html
00R0R_6U63mH6BRqQ_600x450.jpg
00202_bhlbEWRpJMG_600x450.jpg
00U0U_gt6OaesKJIk_600x450.jpg
15x7 custom wheels center are chrome out u can paint to match ur car or do I like I did trim ring brand new tires 205/65/15 rear 215/65/15 all 4 for $300.00 call sonny they are 4.5 or 4 1/2 ford dodge,plymouth bolt pattern

Those look like they come up short against the chrome.

They aren't brushed they don't have either lip.... The air hole is a slot.. BUT yes....it appears the "fit"

they look like the later style rim and or ring...picked up something similar when l first started gatherin parts...

76-78NYBRoadWheeltn.jpg

If they won't fall off, I could live with them.
I wonder what wheel the rings came off of.

00R0R_6U63mH6BRqQ_600x450.jpg

just checked....rings are on there good..their not comeing off unless you take them off ...no No,s marking on trim rings but would guess gmc/chevy....valve stems will match up but will need extension type valve stem...rings will work with rims

The wider 7" road wheels were found on the later Le Barons and Diplomats (the early road wheels were 6" wide). The trim rings to fit those, although they leave the conspicuous gap as mentioned, come from some Pontiac wheels. I have a set of those, and while I like the wider wheel, the trim ring appearance is a bit of a turn off to purist me.

ps...forgot to mention those rims l pictured above are the 7 inch srry...thanx saforwardlook...had considered putting 2 on 71 rear and 2 on the 70 rear for traction&larger tire and leaveing original 6in on front of both vehicles...more than likely throw that set on the 70 and leave 6 in on the 71 for oem look

I couldnt live with either trim ring, they gotta be right. If I need a wider wheel I will have them widened but keep the rings

wishing l had a oem roadwheel ring handy to see how they fit on the 7 in rims

Good deal but tire diameter is way too small for a CBody. Sell tires and recover some of cost to pay of correct rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back