Rock auto

Phhtt. Who needs "fog" lights anyway. They are as useless as the Pope's ballz and is more bling than function.
Overall, I agree. I have had them on a number of vehicles... never aftermarket ones... and I do like having them for certain low light low traffic conditions. They should be properly mounted to supplement low beams, not blinding traffic when you have them on. They do help in fog, oddly enough.

I totally despise European style rear fog lights being available on USA cars... too many morons who don't understand how to operate their own vehicle run around with those on all the time. Lots of other folks who don't understand think it's a single brake lamp stuck on.

The ultimate stupidity here in FL, where the law enforcement apparently isn't trained or doesn't care, driving lights mounted as fog lights and HID aftermarket crap that illegally blinds the hell out of oncoming traffic. I bet 75% of the guys working in shops can't even align headlights here.

PSX24W the H11 you list is for low beam headlight for the cheap models my wife's is a HID low beam with of course the manual says go to dealer, I am not doing that either.
Screenshot_2016-12-30-08-21-57-763.jpeg

Back