Sad but true

65Coronet7165

Reaction score
After 18 yrs and 60 some thousand miles I'm putting my 67 Chrysler 300 very up for sale. My friend took a bunch of pic Monday and is supposed to post them and more info in the For Sale section. Just gonna tell you abou me and then post info on the car.
My name is Nick and I had surgery for oral cancer last year. The cancer has come back and I'll be blessed if I survive.
The car has 440 TNT and Torqueflite auto. Sure Grip with 3.55 gears, power disc brakes (Budd), power steering and power windows. Leather bucket seats and console with performance guage. EVERYTHING works except clock. It has Many upgrades. Suspension and steering all upgraded beyond police package specs. (mostly Firm Feel). BFG Silverton radials and Bilstein shocks. Grant mohogany steering wheel. Original thumb wheel radio converted to AM/FM stereo with ipod inputs.
There is no rust...Oh, TTI exhaust...and more. Hope the pics are up soon so you'll see the car and other info and contact info.

@65Coronet7165 -- truly sorry to hear that the cancer is back, we are all rooting for you. Best wishes with the sale.

Cancer sucks. I am very sorry that you have to deal with cancer and make a tough decision to sell your 300.

I thank all of you for your sympathy. It's no fun ....if I do make it I can always get another Mopar.
Regardless, we organize C-body runs in the NoVa-DC-MD area. Basically, 2-4 hours of driving around on smaller roads, with a nice meal on the way. I had no idea you were local to that area, and the last one (to the Linksbridge Winery) was before you re-joined the forum -- but, going forward, even if you don't have your 300, I'll include you in the call and you can join in one of the cars.

Realistically, the next run will be in June or in September.

Fight like you’ve never fought before! My prayers are with you.

Regardless, we organize C-body runs in the NoVa-DC-MD area. Basically, 2-4 hours of driving around on smaller roads, with a nice meal on the way. I had no idea you were local to that area, and the last one (to the Linksbridge Winery) was before you re-joined the forum -- but, going forward, even if you don't have your 300, I'll include you in the call and you can join in one of the cars.

Realistically, the next run will be in June or in September.
Thanks Alar. I'd enjoy that.

After 18 yrs and 60 some thousand miles I'm putting my 67 Chrysler 300 very up for sale. My friend took a bunch of pic Monday and is supposed to post them and more info in the For Sale section. Just gonna tell you abou me and then post info on the car.
My name is Nick and I had surgery for oral cancer last year. The cancer has come back and I'll be blessed if I survive.
The car has 440 TNT and Torqueflite auto. Sure Grip with 3.55 gears, power disc brakes (Budd), power steering and power windows. Leather bucket seats and console with performance guage. EVERYTHING works except clock. It has Many upgrades. Suspension and steering all upgraded beyond police package specs. (mostly Firm Feel). BFG Silverton radials and Bilstein shocks. Grant mohogany steering wheel. Original thumb wheel radio converted to AM/FM stereo with ipod inputs.
There is no rust...Oh, TTI exhaust...and more. Hope the pics are up soon so you'll see the car and other info and contact info.
Sorry to hear about your reoccurring cancer. A friend had esophageal cancer twice and has beat it. She has been cancer free for 5 years or so. There is hope.

Some amazing advances in the field of therapies for cancer of late, so you might be surprised at what can happen. Your 300 sounds like a great driver, and you should have no problem finding a new home for it. I'm here in DC, and if you need help, or if anyone wants someone local to go out/take a look at it, let me know.

Good luck! I had esophageal and stomach cancer six years ago and they didn't give me good odds and yet, here I am six years later and now cancer free. My wife's brother had oral cancer 20+ years ago and again 3 years ago and doing well so there is always hope and prayers. It is a difficult road, which you already know that, so hang in there and best wishes!

Stay positive, you're not done yet, live long and prosper, may the force be with you and all that other positive vibe stuff:thumbsup:.

Good luck with the sale.
Cancer sucks.
Praying for you.
Fight the good fight brother.

@65Coronet7165
Sorry to hear about your situation.
None of us are getting out of here alive, but I pray some new effective treatments come your way - along with a miracle that looks non-miraculous.

Back