For Sale SALE/TRADE 1980 Dodge Diplomat - $2400 (East Liverpool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!

I've taken a job that will require me to drive into Pittsburgh daily so I've been looking for a dependable vehicle for daily year long commute and came across this beauty. IMO It's far too nice for me to use as a daily driver.

It doesn't say why the hood is flat black but it doesn't look like collision damage. My biggest concern would be an engine fire but he doesn't mention why.

SALE/TRADE 1980 Dodge Diplomat

1980 Dodge Diplomat two door. Slant six automatic. Very clean for its age. 89,000 miles. It is my daily driver, so if you have something to trade, I'd rather go that route but I will accept cash if I find something else to buy. Many new parts. Needs brakes bled, fuel gauge fixed. Other than that, it's a very reliable car. As far as trades go, I am into older vehicles. I could use a truck but I'm open to most anything. Must be reliable enough to drive 60 miles every day for work. Call or text at 33zero 3eight3 fourtwo3four

00V0V_OlB1sWnDxS_1200x900.jpg

00L0L_dD7v35c5jXY_1200x900.jpg

00p0p_95jadSvv40b_1200x900.jpg

00202_dbqsdzV6MSg_1200x900.jpg

00606_gpHvkB8tHmw_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_5tXGV7mJ6lJ_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_45OMDjp9dr6_1200x900.jpg

Put on a good load of wax underneath, renew from time to time, maybe include the closed Frame/quarter etc. sections too and drive it with a bit more than average TLC. I've been doing this for decades with our old cars and I still have to completely use up the first one.

Another mostly forgotten Treatment from Motor sports.
It was originally done to eliminate light reflexions mostly in Rallye/night competiton.

b.jpg

This is my car. The hood was painted flat black when I bought it. No signs of engine fire though. The lower portions of the doors are also black. I may decide to keep it but I am still open to trades and cash offers. I have since done more work to it, mechanically

This is my car. The hood was painted flat black when I bought it. No signs of engine fire though. The lower portions of the doors are also black. I may decide to keep it but I am still open to trades and cash offers. I have since done more work to it, mechanically

The garage is closed here, but nice car. GLWS.

I know this thread is nearly 3/4 of a year old, but you wouldn't still happen to have this Diplomat, would you? Been looking for a 2 door for a while.

I still have it. Currently it is undergoing an engine transplant. The slant six is out, 360 going in. I am keeping it after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back