Save the date: June 22nd......

piece of piss.jpg

:D

You'd get the imaginary long haul award!

LOL that's a walk in the park, :poke:... Compared to this crazy bastard:lol:

1497.jpg

He drove this Lotus Europa from San Diego to Princeton NJ via Utah, to our Lotus Owners Gathering (2016). Put a brand new, rebuilt engine in it the week before! Never even took it for a shake down run....:rofl:

But it is two whole days of car show....
FCBO on Sat and Chicagoland Mopar on Sunday.....

Shoulda said you were running to Ringwood we could of met up as you went almost right by my place.
I left my house at 3:30 am and pulled back in at 11:00 pm dog tired. Unfortunately there’s never really time to stop on those sort of missions. I am heading back there to finish the deal on the 2 Imps and the rest of the parts on either Monday or Tuesday though and might have a few minutes then.

It would be nice to put more faces to names. My wife and I had such a great time meeting people last year, enough can't be said about associating with like minded individuals.
Not to mention the auto museum is much more fun than you might imagine. The famous cars and movie memorabilia kept my young children interested. There's so much to see that a person really needs to spend a couple days going through it.
Hope to see you all there!

Detroit to Volo=5 1/2 hrs / 330 miles
Detroit to Carlisle=7 1/2 hrs / 470 miles
Considering the drive through Chicago I still call it even.
Did that drive last summer. Traffic was crazy all the way to Milwaukee.

Back