Save the date: June 22nd......

sixpkrt

Reaction score
.....for the 3rd annual FCBO event.
I wanted to get this out there so everyone could pencil in the date on their calendars.
Getting things worked out now, and hoping to finalize everything over the next few days.
Details will be posted in the Mopar Events, Meets, Car Shows section soon.
sixpkrt

I have plans if working on my car that day or a horror convention

Post pics for us, ``little Eubonics``, please!

Well now I know firsthand how long of a drive it is for me, I was in Ringwood a few weeks ago and it was a solid 5.5 hours.

Well now I know firsthand how long of a drive it is for me, I was in Ringwood a few weeks ago and it was a solid 5.5 hours.
That's how long it would take me if I didn't stop for fuel every two hours!

Should I bring the Challenger or the Porsche....?
You dont have to drive a Mopar.jpg

See, Volo is not that far. You probably wasted some time driving on 80/94 coming into Chiraq. It's always a PIA, moves slow, and a big time waster.
Ringwood is about 20 minutes from me. Depending on which route you took, you may have driven right past Volo.

But it is two whole days of car show....
FCBO on Sat and Chicagoland Mopar on Sunday.....

Shoulda said you were running to Ringwood we could of met up as you went almost right by my place.

Back