Save the date: June 22nd......

• Weather permitting see you June 22. Last year was fantastic. Sixpkrt did a first class job organizing this event. Will plan on being there for the weekends worth of shows. A good time to see old friends and make new ones.

Open invite to my shop the Friday night before the show. Can fire up the grill and have some cold ones. I am about 1 hour from the Show.

Sounds like almost everyone who made the first show will be doing a three-pete this year.:thumbsup:
For those that plan on traveling from out of state, there are plenty of restaurants & hotels nearby.
One place to check for nearby lodging is on the www.volocars.com website.
I'd like to mention there are many threads on FCBO that a lot of members follow, detailing the progress of bringing a car back to life, total body/engine rebuilds, mods, and of course, Smokin Hot Sundays. I know I'm speaking for myself, but I'm sure there's a few more members who'd like to see some of these cars up close, and to meet all of you.
It's 6 months away, but everyone knows how fast time goes by. It'll be here before you know it.
Looking forward to a great turnout.
:usflag::canada::confederateflag:
sixpkrt

Info is posted in the Mopar Meets, Events, Car Shows section

I have a room at the Americ inn in Janesville, WI nicer motels were too much around the city and this one has a pool and hot tub, Rockford and Beloit I guess were out of the question. 1st time coming too bad I will be in a Mustang and not a Polara:(

I have a room at the Americ inn in Janesville, WI nicer motels were too much around the city and this one has a pool and hot tub, Rockford and Beloit I guess were out of the question. 1st time coming too bad I will be in a Mustang and not a Polara:(

Dude,, are you freakin' nutz .. !
Thats like 70 miles away.....
About hour and half cuz of traffic..
You will spend more in traveling than a decent place to stay...
Super8 in Mchenry is about 80$ ...

20 MIN longer than the shortest way (from where i am coming from via Janesville) gotta stop an see somebody

Dude,, are you freakin' nutz .. !
Thats like 70 miles away.....
About hour and half cuz of traffic..
You will spend more in traveling than a decent place to stay...
Super8 in Mchenry is about 80$ ...
Got the link to the hotels in the area you had last year?

Hampton Inn McHenry $90
1555 State Rte 31, McHenry, IL 60050•
(815) 578-1900
Hampton Inn McHenry, IL Hotel with Free Breakfast

Super 8 by Wyndham McHenry $80
110 State Rte 31, McHenry, IL 60050•
(815) 344-9200
https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/super...D=LC:SE::GGL:RIO:National:08611&iata=00065402

Both of the above are about 6 miles from the Volo event ...
It will take almost five minutes to get to the meet from either...
There is a McDonalds right by the Super 8
and the Hampton has a nice restaurant next door...

Back