Save this car!!! Or............

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think that if he was so concerned about saving the car, and played out any hope of anyone giving him anything near his dream price, that he would sell it for $5k to someone that really wants to try to bring it back to life.

Dan has turned the whole situation into such an embarassing farce that more than one potential taker at $5K no longer want to be associated with it.

"So, you're the guy that bought...."
:frozen tongue:

If someone other than Dan had bought it originally years ago and quietly restored it at great personal expense, it would be on the cover of MCG by now.

If he started at 75K and has come down to 15K how much more embarrassed could he be if he sold it for 5K? Now would be a good time for him to start practicing laughing with everyone who is might be laughing at him.

nothing wrong with asking too much
nothing wrong to pay too much, if you can afford it.

just look what they are selling something called modern art

this one has been up for sale for years, only asking 65000 (65 thousand) EUROS = $82 thousand

plymouth-fury-4758538_b_7a6138675d6a4e42.jpg

plymouth-fury-4758538_b_7a6138675d6a4e42.jpg

What is that a B-body sedan? At least that one looks like you could get in and drive, that V-code would need every bit of that invested in to it and you'd have to wait a couple years before you could enjoy it. No doubt it'd be a bad *** car though, he should have been picking away at the structural stuff all these years. It could be a much easier sell if it were a complete rolling chassis V-code. Same thing I should be doing with the '70 Challenger project I have.

If the original drivetrain was with it he probably would have restored it himself which kind of tells me that even he didn't think it was worth restoring.

If the original drivetrain was with it he probably would have restored it himself which kind of tells me that even he didn't think it was worth restoring.

It would be in the same condition that it is today.

Yes it would. Made a big deal about the 69 VIP with recall wheels, they're just wheels....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back