Screenshot of the Day

Just a little bit of Lighting this afternoon.

06-24-22.03;10pm.Windy.Daytona.Lighting.jpg

This afternoon, fook'in idiots, the truck with the flashing lights is the Beach Patrol warning everyone to get off the beach as Thunder is in the air.

07-03-22.01;17pm.Dunlawton North Beach Cam.(****.DAY).jpg

07-03-22.01;27pm.WINDY.RADAR.(****.DAY).jpg

Recent screenshot pic of the USA/Mexico wall down in Tijuana by the ocean for all the 'wall whingers' taken from the Aussie jackass motorcycle vBloger Million Dollar Bogan in todays video. He was whinging on how sad this was, like being in prison, can they swim around it, many have, Coast Guard etc :BangHead: There is another fence on the USA side yards north of this one, cameras on poles, the ride too the shore was on roads with big pole wall/fences on both/all sides of the road, 3 that I could see at times. He goes "$12 a day in Mexico, $12 and hour in USA, can you blame them"? He seems to be pretty clueless as to 'Border Security' in his own Country, Australia has a TV series about it he should watch it sometime while they need no wall as they are a Continent on their own and have no land borders with another Country, but they only have a population Of what 22+ million? He whinges about the police and speed cameras everywhere in the urban areas that will ticket you for being 3kph over, he doesn't realize that Border Security will raid business's that hire non documented (Illegal) foreign workers and fine the business tens of thousands of dollars if found to have undocumented workers which doesn't seem to happen in this country. Why not? The fault lies in this Country with the people that hire these illegals, why don't we punish them?

08-16-22.M$B.This is what happened when we left Tijuana - don't ride alone.001.WATER.WALL.jpg

Last edited:
whiners

whinging

whines
Tanks for finding the missing 'h' (where's waldo).

M$B is Aussie which still is a Commonwealth(?) of the UK and the Brit's like to whinge not whine.

whinge noun, British

Next time I'll put it up to multiple choice...

Synonyms

beef, bellyache, *****, bleat, carp, caterwaul, complain, crab, croak, fuss, gripe, grizzle, grouch, grouse, growl, grumble, grump, holler, inveigh, keen, kick, kvetch, maunder [chiefly British], moan, murmur, mutter, nag, repine, scream, squawk, squeal, wail, whimper, whine, yammer, yawp (or yaup), yowl
:lol:

Tanks for finding the missing 'h' (where's waldo).

M$B is Aussie which still is a Commonwealth(?) of the UK and the Brit's like to whinge not whine.

whinge noun, British

Next time I'll put it up to multiple choice...

Synonyms

beef, bellyache, *****, bleat, carp, caterwaul, complain, crab, croak, fuss, gripe, grizzle, grouch, grouse, growl, grumble, grump, holler, inveigh, keen, kick, kvetch, maunder [chiefly British], moan, murmur, mutter, nag, repine, scream, squawk, squeal, wail, whimper, whine, yammer, yawp (or yaup), yowl
:lol:

Speak 'Merican dammit! All those synonyms are the same in 'Merican English, hmmm.

Just seen on a live feed, FOX 10 Phoenix LIVE Castaic Southern California brush fire. Gawd glad I'm not in that traffic jam.

08-31-22.FOX 10 Phoenix LIVE Castaic Southern California brush fire.001.jpg

08-31-22.FOX 10 Phoenix LIVE Castaic Southern California brush fire.002.jpg

08-31-22.FOX 10 Phoenix LIVE Castaic Southern California brush fire.003.jpg

08-31-22.FOX 10 Phoenix LIVE Castaic Southern California brush fire.004.jpg

The CBS news said it started by the I5 freeway then jumped to the other side and took off. Probably some jackass tossing a lit cigarette butt out the window. The FOX Live feed comments were hilarious, "It's the Democrats fault" & Newsom and Biden were the cause. :realcrazy::icon_fU:

Just seen on a live feed, FOX 10 Phoenix LIVE Castaic Southern California brush fire. Gawd glad I'm not in that traffic jam.

View attachment 555463

View attachment 555464

View attachment 555465

View attachment 555466

The CBS news said it started by the I5 freeway then jumped to the other side and took off. Probably some jackass tossing a lit cigarette butt out the window. The FOX Live feed comments were hilarious, "It's the Democrats fault" & Newsom and Biden were the cause. :realcrazy::icon_fU:

I heard it was Bush’s fault

Back