Screenshot of the Day

What is this sh......., please go away.
IMG_20220331_004828535.jpg

Air tankers over the Santa Fe New Mexico fire, all the way from southern Arizona.

05-02-22.FlightRadar.Tankers.Over.Santa.Fe.NM.Fire.001.jpg

Nice to have a spread out in the middle of nowhere (until the fires come, news this morning said over 300 homes lost)

05-02-22.FlightRadar.Tankers.Over.Santa.Fe.NM.Fire.002.jpg

Lovely

9NEWS - Snow falls in Colorado's mountains on May 24, 2022.jpg

9NEWS - Snow falls in Colorado's mountains on May 24, 2022

A Winter Storm Watch is out until 6 p.m. for the Sangre de Cristo and Wet Mountains above 9,000 feet for 5 to 10 inches of snow. A Red Flag Warning for high fire danger is out for southwestern Colorado form 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. today. A Freeze Watch is out for the Yampa River Basin and the Colorado River Basin from 10 p.m. tonight through 10 a.m. Wednesday for sub-freezing temperatures as low as the mid 20s.

Lovely

View attachment 533251

9NEWS - Snow falls in Colorado's mountains on May 24, 2022

A Winter Storm Watch is out until 6 p.m. for the Sangre de Cristo and Wet Mountains above 9,000 feet for 5 to 10 inches of snow. A Red Flag Warning for high fire danger is out for southwestern Colorado form 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. today. A Freeze Watch is out for the Yampa River Basin and the Colorado River Basin from 10 p.m. tonight through 10 a.m. Wednesday for sub-freezing temperatures as low as the mid 20s.

It is lovely out there. My coworker has gone once a month for the past three months. Beautiful pictures from his hikes.

It is lovely out there. My coworker has gone once a month for the past three months. Beautiful pictures from his hikes.
Oh yea it's lovely to get up into the mountains for a hike to get away from city people.... only to meet more city people... sigh.

HIKING.FUN.001.jpg
HIKING.FUN.002.jpg
HIKING.FUN.003.jpg
HIKING.FUN.004.jpg

I was in the eastern plains yesterday, fire danger on the central part and actual rain on the southern part. Then I drove back into the mountains. Drove through 3 snow storms and a rain shower or two. Rainbows everywhere. (not the subaru drivers). Then to the western slope. Actual rain again over in Grand Junction. Went to a GWAR concert. Today the entire drive back through the western slope and the central mountains are clear blue skies. Nice as it could be.
Too windy on the eastern plains and too dry, even a day after rain to burn a house I have. Been waiting since October to burn this thing and I can't get two days or snow and rain out there.

Colorado is great!

My stupid brain just decided to play Saddam-a-Go-Go when I read that. It's gonna be stuck in my head all night.
They played meat sandwich. I've never seen them play that one. First time in 20 years. Awesome concert! Awesome mosh pit, little as it may have been.

Back