Sean Connery dead at 90

growing up for me, other than my Dad, the coolest cat in world.

A9A.png

Bummer! R.I.P..

BEST James Bond, Ever...

His acting was superb, the movies were full of action and spectacular.... He was classy...
He drove sweet cars -- And had some beautiful women !!!!

What a rich life. R.I.P., Sean Connery.....
Another icon lost in 2020.....

I also LOVED his role as Indiana Jones' father, Henry Jones. Oddly enough, Harrison Ford wasn't much younger than Connery, but they played the perfect father/son combo. Love the Last Crusade. As a fellow Scotsman, he represented us well and always fought for Scotland's independence. Love ya Sean, miss you already.
9k=.jpg

He was great in every movie I saw him in.
upload_2020-10-31_17-7-46.jpeg

Starred with all the hottest babes of the day!

The definitive Bond. I can't remember ever seing a movie with Connery in it that I didn't like. Favorite Connery movie (outside the Bond films) for me has to be Hunt for Red October.

A
true class act. No actor today can compare. A broad statement, maybe; but very true.

RIP.

I love almost all the Bond films with the exception of the George Lazenby film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" and "Never say never again" with Connery in it.

Even with that POS taken into account, to me he was the best Bond ever.

This man had such a tough guy image and presence on the screen, you had the feeling he would live forever. As his friends said, tip a vodka martini and a whiskey dram for Sean. Peace be with him.

Back