Service bulletins scanned and posted to my webpage

Wow....I was just poking around, and it's amazing to see how the parts and processes evolved during the mid-60's, when cars really began to become more modern. Can't wait to see the later 60s and early 70s stuff you might have. Again, many thanks for your efforts.

You wouldn't happen to have the Street Hemi bulletin (1966?), introducing that engine to the mechanics? I used to have it, found it while working at a Plymouth dealership in the mid 70s while in college. I gave it away a few years later before I really understood what a big deal the Hemi was. I'd kill to have it back...and give it to Wellborn or Stunkard...or you.

I have 1000's of things, just not sure what all I have lol. It's a project I gave to the general manager of the museum, he's been running point on it so far

Great job !
Thank you very much.
Are you going to expand until the '70s ?

I'm doing what I have in stock currently, which numbers in the 1000's. Currently don't have a lot from that era. We'll see where this project goes. If it's being used, I'll probably try to expand

Thanks for sharing!
Barry Washington and/ or Doug Hammer of the Hamtrmk Registry may be interested.
I donated all my literature to them via CD- ROM and I know first hand how much time and work is involved scanning and downloading documents.
Keep up the good work!

Back