Shop space needed near Brantford Ontario

Ross Wooldridge

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

This is for my FCBO brethren whom are located in Western Ontario near Brantford.

I am currently renting a shop space for my cars in Brantford but the owner has new plans for the space and needs me to vacate.

I am finding it very hard to find a place I can afford and I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone is able to help. I have the 1966 Dodge Monaco all apart (bagged, tagged and boxed up) for a resto and the 66 Chrysler T&C wagon which is a running driving car. As you can imagine, I have parts, tools, engines, transmissions, etc - all kinds of other stuff which I need to store.

I am finding it difficult to find a place that I can afford. I am repectful, as neat as a pin, pay in advance 6 months, can provide references, yadda yadda.

I am certainly willing to share with someone if that helps their bottom line with their shop space.

Anyone able to help with any leads or contacts?

Please let me know. PM me or reply here.

Thanks!

Hey Y'all,

This is for my FCBO brethren whom are located in Western Ontario near Brantford.

I am currently renting a shop space for my cars in Brantford but the owner has new plans for the space and needs me to vacate.

I am finding it very hard to find a place I can afford and I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone is able to help. I have the 1966 Dodge Monaco all apart (bagged, tagged and boxed up) for a resto and the 66 Chrysler T&C wagon which is a running driving car. As you can imagine, I have parts, tools, engines, transmissions, etc - all kinds of other stuff which I need to store.

I am finding it difficult to find a place that I can afford. I am repectful, as neat as a pin, pay in advance 6 months, can provide references, yadda yadda.

I am certainly willing to share with someone if that helps their bottom line with their shop space.

Anyone able to help with any leads or contacts?

Please let me know. PM me or reply here.

Thanks!

I'll take the '66 T&C off yer hands. I'll even pay the standard FCBO C-Body price. . .:poke:

I don't exactly have a solution Ross, but myself, another friend in Waterdown and another in Stoney Creek are all interested in finding some shop/storage space also.

I take it this means the Monaco restoration is on temporary hiatus? :(

Rip - ya never know! It will be a very hard sell, but with the right offer...

Mike, the Monaco resto is painfully slow but still moves along albeit in fits and starts.

:popcorn: as to the '66 wagon, a car I would also love to own.

Good luck on finding shop space Ross. As a temporary solution you could buy a couple of enclosed car trailers to "garage" them and their parts.

Sorry to hear about your situation, I hope you find some shop space that will suit your needs

Back