Mopar Mechanic Charlotte North Carolina

Kp1226

Reaction score
Hello All,
Have not been on here since moving from Houston to Vale NC a few years ago. While in Houston I began repairing classic Mopars as a side job. I am ready to do the same since moving to North Carolina. I've owned, driven, and repaired classic Mopars for 30 plus years. I currently own a 1971 340 Duster, a 1975 /6 Scamp which is my daily driver, and a 1977 D100 360/833 od.

I am able to repair engines, automatic and manual transmissions, diffs, suspensions, and electrical. I do not do bodywork. Since this is not my primary source of income, my rates are much lower than a typical shop.

I do this so that owners of these classic cars can enjoy drive them and enjoy them. I treat every car as if it were my own, and cars DO NOT sit in my shop for weeks, or months.

I recently repaired a leaking rear main seal on a 1973 440 Road Runner that a local shop had recently attempted to fix. The car was in my shop for 3 days, and 2 of those days were waiting on parts.

I have attached pictures of some of the cars I have worked on, and made reliable.

Please private message me if I can help you out.

Kurt

dave rick.jpg

jimmy.jpg

Hello Kurt. I’m fairly close to you, I am in Iron Station. You may want to join the Facebook group, Westlake Mopars.

Welcome to Lincoln County.

Hello Kurt. I’m fairly close to you, I am in Iron Station. You may want to join the Facebook group, Westlake Mopars.

Welcome to Lincoln County.
Thanks I might look into joking the group on FB.

Forgot to to add time and location

Westlake Mopars cruise this Sunday, 9-17-23 at the Fresh Chef, Denver, NC. 3 p.m.

Back