show field passes, Carlisle.

Looks like my pass indicates 'G-212'. Where the hell is that ?

Looking at last year's program, R140 is the closest row to the vendors in the red field near the women's oasis tent and the survivors tent. G212 looks like its between the E-bodies and the Manufacturers Midway on the green field.

This is out of last years event guide. I sure wish I could find this years on their website. A few weeks ago I found the one from the shows that already occurred this year, but I cannot find them now. I'm glad I saved this.

upload_2016-6-28_12-18-24.png

I'm not sure how accurate this is going to be though. Comparing it to the map from forms and fliers most of the blue show car area is listed as car corral now.

:BangHead: :mob:

That would mean alot more cars for sale in the car corral than last year. I think its more likely that the blue field with the modern Mopars would be more likely to grow larger and the car corral shrink smaller.

This is out of last years event guide. I sure wish I could find this years on their website. A few weeks ago I found the one from the shows that already occurred this year, but I cannot find them now. I'm glad I saved this.

View attachment 83872

Thanks a lot for trying to figure out our location. I think I figured out why I'm not in the 'R' location. When I signed up, I indicated I am a member of the Chrysler Club, Intl. I betcha they stuck me over there with that riff-raff. . . Maybe I can get things straightened out when I arrive on Friday AM.

Thanks a lot for trying to figure out our location. I think I figured out why I'm not in the 'R' location. When I signed up, I indicated I am a member of the Chrysler Club, Intl. I betcha they stuck me over there with that riff-raff. . . Maybe I can get things straightened out when I arrive on Friday AM.
Did you sign up for a 300 class or a C body class?

I don't think you are really going to know where the classes are parked until they post a new map. It is possible that the green (G-212) and the Red (R138) could just be across the aisle from each other. I'm sure they move stuff around per the number of cars pre-entered in class etc.

The forms and flyers map has no space numbered G-212. Or for that matter, any space numbered R-140, etc.
Looks like I may end up parking any where I want ?
Your in with the barn finds and pre1955, special interest. You will want to straighten that Fri am

We are in the same place we've been for the last several years....which is great!

I actually did get mine yesterday, Sammie didn't get the mail yesterday. Np mine says R137 must be the row not a spot. Bringing our 78 Brougham in Starlight Blue Sunfire Metallic. Can't wait!

I actually did get mine yesterday, Sammie didn't get the mail yesterday. Np mine says R137 must be the row not a spot. Bringing our 78 Brougham in Starlight Blue Sunfire Metallic. Can't wait!

Technically, its the numerical designation for the "class". Its not the row, and it could only be the spot if your car is the only one in the class.

Last edited:
I would call or email them now. Easier to get it straight now then waiting in line the day of the show.
Good idea but this late he is probably going to pick it up at the gate anyway. The good news is slap that wrong sticker on and go right through if there is a lot of cars in the lot and come back up later to fix it when crowd dies down if they already know about it through phone call will not take long

Back