show field passes, Carlisle.

image.jpeg
Who's my roommate?

There has only been a handful of Formal's at Carlisle in years past. I'm hoping there is a lot of us there this year!

Thanks a lot for trying to figure out our location. I think I figured out why I'm not in the 'R' location. When I signed up, I indicated I am a member of the Chrysler Club, Intl. I betcha they stuck me over there with that riff-raff. . . Maybe I can get things straightened out when I arrive on Friday AM.

Just talked to "Betsy" at Carlisle Events. There is nothing they can do until I arrive Friday morning and talk to the people at the outside registration table. I think I'll take Dave's advice and go park the car first and then go and take care of the paperwork. . .

Just talked to "Betsy" at Carlisle Events. There is nothing they can do until I arrive Friday morning and talk to the people at the outside registration table. I think I'll take Dave's advice and go park the car first and then go and take care of the paperwork. . .

I would call Betsy back first. Its very possible that they may not issue a new sticker until you turn in the incorrect one.

Hey Rip I would not stick the pass fully they are hard to get off just stick a couple of corners and if the lot looks not packed I would go get it taken care of then

Just show it at the gate and explain what's going on and that you talked to Betsy. The worst that would happen is they make you stick it on.

Zymurgy - I am in G212 and registered in the 62 -71 + 79 NON letter 300 class...what class did you register in?
I forget, but I am guessing I decided to register it in the c-body, so I would be around most of these degenerates on this site. :)

Back