Smaller shows?

Buzz down to Auburn Hills for the CEMA show in early June at the World Headquarters Museum. That's not SIMA but CEMA (Chrysler Employees Motorsport Association) Very nice one day Sunday show, 80%- 90% Mopar but open to all and I believe about the only time they open the museum up to the public all year now. Get hold of DetroitMatt. He'll hook you up with the North Oakland County Mopar Group. Those guyz are always up to something, Crusin' Gratiot and hangin' at ah couple burger joint in mass almost weekly. Jer

Buzz down to Auburn Hills for the CEMA show in early June at the World Headquarters Museum. That's not SIMA but CEMA (Chrysler Employees Motorsport Association) Very nice one day Sunday show, 80%- 90% Mopar but open to all and I believe about the only time they open the museum up to the public all year now. Get hold of DetroitMatt. He'll hook you up with the North Oakland County Mopar Group. Those guyz are always up to something, Crusin' Gratiot and hangin' at ah couple burger joint in mass almost weekly. Jer
Id love too. I will put it on the calender for sure. Anyothers?

Back