SMELLS LIKE HELL OUTSIDE! EARTHQUAKES AND WILDFIRES FOR THE GOLDENSTATE

72BugsFury

Reaction score
947D1828-9C8D-4EA0-8B12-A993639ECCDE.jpeg
GOOD MORNING CALIFORNIA :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

The on going wildfires in California are very sad. Its not going to change until at least one of two things happen. Global warming reverse's itself . Or The Golden state is no longer over populated by 600%.

The on going wildfires in California are very sad. Its not going to change until at least one of two things happen. Global warming reverse's itself . Or The Golden state is no longer over populated by 600%.

Nope. They'll stop when foresters are permitted to clear dead and diseased trees and brush from State and Federal lands, removing the fuel that creates this!!! This was NOT a problem 25 years ago. The Western Governors and Legislatures need to get off their asses and fix that.

Wasn't it the practice 25 years ago to have overgrown public land cleared by prisoners on work release? Oh yeah, I forgot "Cruel and unusual punishment".

No need to shout.
NO SHOUT, just noticed you said this on my other thread SO IM ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR PRESENCE since clearly you felt passionate about your statement to repeat it twice BUDDY. No worries have a Blessed Day
D88C5C78-3624-4B87-898D-265F36C3C848.jpeg

Nope. They'll stop when foresters are permitted to clear dead and diseased trees and brush from State and Federal lands, removing the fuel that creates this!!! This was NOT a problem 25 years ago. The Western Governors and Legislatures need to get off their asses and fix that.
No, this WAS a problem 25 years ago, and further back. Look up the fires caused by lighten strikes in the "Siege of 87." Very similar event, over 480 strikes led to many fires. The practice of the USFS of putting out fires for 170 years, plus the Government bowing to pressure from groups like the Sierra Club has led us to this. I've been predicting fires like this ever since I lived in Downieville in the Tahoe National Forest in 1987-91.

Global Warming/Climate Change my ***. Bad forest management!!

Back