Snow Pictures

Damn Scot is this what happens when you buy a metric Challenger.
I don't own a Challenger, I have enough two door cars.

PXL_20230208_232506418.jpg

All before I crossed over to the Dark Side. Cicada got caught in a surprise storm, melted the next day. The four speed car seat outside for a couple of days before I had help to push it in the garage, and well, the Polara had sat outside for so many years before, it didn't mind that it got to hang out at the house last winter. Everything except one is tucked in a garage, even put a cover on one!

View attachment 581291

All before I crossed over to the Dark Side. Cicada got caught in a surprise storm, melted the next day. The four speed car seat outside for a couple of days before I had help to push it in the garage, and well, the Polara had sat outside for so many years before, it didn't mind that it got to hang out at the house last winter. Everything except one is tucked in a garage, even put a cover on one!
So that is a Scat Pack Wide Body?

Yes sir. It's a beast, and snow is it's nemesis. Luckily, the weather made it possible to take it out for a rip, then a wash and back in it's hole.
start saving your money for the yet to be written speeding tickets. That's a monster and then some for sure.

start saving your money for the yet to be written speeding tickets. That's a monster and then some for sure.
I only play in appropriate settings. :rolleyes:

Love living out in the country, lots of straight, open spaces.

Here's my Grandsons car this morning. He's at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. And the mountains behind our house have snow on them this morning.

IMG_20230302_094319.jpg

20230302_092116.jpg

View attachment 581291

Absolutely beautiful car! I love Wide Body Scats, I’d rather that than a Hellcat (in Charger). Nice choice on Indigo

Pic not taken by me... Stolen from Facebook.

Taken last night, about a mile or so from me. The plows hadn't been down there yet.

330539842_229770439483079_8634797738862759814_n.jpg

Another Facebook pic, this is not far from the above pic, although taken in late January

_nc_ohc=5AucB3VnVtsAX_nzYpz&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.jpg

Getting ready for the last storm of about 12”. Forgot to take pictures.
The perks of being a Product Manager.

Maybe a little overkill for my driveway, but hey, I can spend hours on equipment. Plus there is no better way to support your product than knowing how it operates in different situations.

4CF41FD2-62A0-4A74-9AB5-585FF3292880.jpeg

Getting ready for the last storm of about 12”. Forgot to take pictures.
The perks of being a Product Manager.

Maybe a little overkill for my driveway, but hey, I can spend hours on equipment. Plus there is no better way to support your product than knowing how it operates in different situations.

View attachment 585240
No challenge to snow removal there.

The winter of 2022/23 just won't quit. On menu tonight heavy wet sticky snow. And even more forecasted to come in the near future.

IMG_20230309_144523363.jpg
....5 hours later.
IMG_20230309_200629652.jpg

Last edited:
Back