So how is the new site software?

any chance of changing the header to a larger print. example
"So how is the new site software? " it tends to blend into the background.
You may be able to increase the font size in your browser settings. I set mine to 125% and it all is much easier to read.
1642450862115.png

any chance of changing the header to a larger print. example
"So how is the new site software? " it tends to blend into the background.
For that matter, how about a slightly larger font in general? Look at all the blank space in every post....it's like 90% of any given page. Are we trying to save ink? :poke:

I think this was mentioned somewhere above, I just wanted to reinvigorate the idea.

And thanks Joey for asking us for improvement comments on the new stuff, and then actually making changes. :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to add a page counter/indicator at the top of the page for mobile devices? I mean the buttons first, previous, page #, etc. On my laptop it's there but on my phone it isn't.

The text does seem smaller in some areas when using a smartphone (90%if the time). I don’t know if it is just the headers or if everything is smaller. Difficult to zoom on a phone. By contrast the Ignore button seems to take up a lot of space and easy to accidentally hit when scrolling v

What I noticed is that the new members with their "Welcome to FCBO" post do not appear in the New Posts or Whats New.
Also in the Welcome Wagon Thread is the latest entry from last Thursday. Is that also due to the new software or is it a matter of my personal settings?

Sorry if the question has already been asked and I didn't realize it.

So, some changes have been made to the style stuff.... Take a look and give me comments please

I just tried to post a link to Amazon. I think it's there, but it "brackets" as "MEDIA" rather than a URL.

I think the link is there, but it's not visible on my end. Here's the link

Amazon product ASIN B07JQ8D752

IM not sure I understand the problem?
Well, I'm not sure what is going on. I'm trying to post a link to an Amazon product.

The link doesn't show (to me) after I post.

I try to edit and the link is bracketed by "MEDIA" (See my post 89) which I guess means it wants to post it as some sort of media advertisement instead of a simple link.

I tired a couple ways and it won't post any other way. I'm kind of assuming two things... First, the software now picks it up as an advertisement for an Amazon product and second, my ad blocking software isn't letting me see it.

Here's a screen shot of what I see of TMM's post. Just blank white and nothing else.

1642797747752.png

1642797681800.png

Here's a link(to Amazon) I posted it in the previous post that is blank. The print screen here is when I used the edit feature so it looks like the software recognizes the link but doesn't post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back