So how is the new site software?

It would be nice, that if an alert has not been read yet, the drop down alert box stayed grey until I have read that alert conversation.

So -- your talking about this -- You would want the gray ones to be more pronounced.. Correct?

Screenshot_10.jpg

And like now, I was typing here on this thread, got some more alerts. click the alert button and now there is some 8 alerts that are white. They pile up and it takes longer to figure out which ones were not read.

Yes, just like that. A little more pronounced.
Would be nice if they were left shaded grey until they were clicked on and opened.
Thanks

Since you are on the shading topic, as @azblackhemi mentioned, it would be nice to have more contrast to better see the page # you are currently on in the current page buttons in the threads...

page.jpg

Yes, just like that. A little more pronounced.
Would be nice if they were left shaded grey until they were clicked on and opened.
Thanks

They are - the color is just hard to discern so if I get the gray changed, maybe the text bolded it should be better

Screenshot_11.jpg

Thanks for looking into it.

Agree with the page number difference. It is difficult to differentiate .

Keep them coming. I'm going to try to get all the graphics stuff done in one batch....
This might be just me, but the "new" label on posts is now gray and a lot harder to notice than the red it used to be

First I have seen the dot. Wish the dots were dark when unread and gone when read. That would do.

There may be a small glitch in the new software. I get a new alert flag every time I return to the home page but there is no new alert. Might be my POS computer.

Dave

The brown color “tint” is good for my eyes. The blue is bothersome and the red is irritating. I’ll have to try changing color over at febo.

I see the cell phones need to be turned sideways to see more icons.

Will you also be updating the fbbo site too?

There may be a small glitch in the new software. I get a new alert flag every time I return to the home page but there is no new alert. Might be my POS computer.

Dave
That was the way it was for me with old software as well as long as I used the back button. Went away when the page was refreshed.

Back