So I bought this one today.

dematt
thats a two door does the convertibles use the same whisker as a two door on the 67/68 imperial

dematt
thats a two door does the convertibles use the same whisker as a two door on the 67/68 imperial
Convertible is different, Murray has them both.:thumbsup:

Convertible is different, Murray has them both.:thumbsup:
Matt. Am I hearing you right? Murray iz supplying fuzzies for the C-Bodys now? I found a guy near Akron, Oh. back in the '90s that did-doez supplies all the fuzzies for Year One and a couple other suppliers in the hobby. I sent him all the "trashed" inners and outers + the T-gate fuzzies on my '61 Batwagon and he re-popped 'um all and sent me back the complete set including the "mini" Phillips Screws, and a couple right size drill bitz to mount them all. Memory tellz me the whole package back then including shipping waz about $125-$150. BTW, the Perfect shipping container iz a 3"-4" diameter X 48" long PVC tube with end caps taped on(not glued) if anybodyz interested P.M. Me for the Name and address, + phone#, I'm assuming it'z still good?, Jer

Last edited:
Matt. Am I hearing you right? Murray iz supplying fuzzies for the C-Bodys now? I found a guy near Akron, Oh. back in the '90s that did-doez supplies all the fuzzies for Year One and a couple other suppliers in the hobby. I sent him all the "trashed" inners and outers + the T-gate fuzzies on my '61 Batwagon and he re-popped 'um all and sent me back the complete set including the "mini" Phillips Screws, and a couple right size drill bitz to mount them all. Memory tellz me the whole package back then including shipping waz about $125-$150. BTW, the Perfect shipping container iz a 3"-4" diameter X 48" long PVC tube with end caps taped on(not glued) if anybodyz interested P.M. Me for the Name and address, + phone#, I'm assuming it'z still good?, Jer
Yep, he is a purveyor of quite a few reproduction parts. I’ve bought suspension bushings, a windshield gasket, fuel sending unit, the whiskers and I know he stocks sill plates, gas tanks among other things I’m sure.

Parts car is due to arrive tomorrow.:thumbsup:
Thanks again Ken @SGT FURY
Crazy cell phone pic makes the Imp look like a compact car compared to that Olds....:lol:
51388F0D-D194-457A-ABDC-E8156A82EFDA.jpeg

Just got word that I won’t see them till tomorrow.:popcorn:

Here they are!:)
And yes Rip, Cadillac.
56611A59-C985-4510-A3EE-FCB012DEE34B.jpeg
C6E7B5BF-DAA7-425B-B05B-D8855DC71A1D.jpeg
6F152603-1B44-415F-9F16-F7A37C6F9164.jpeg
E139BC0E-4496-4000-955E-94B0DBD88F62.jpeg

matt you one up'd me , i've bought more than one car in a day . but never both two home at once , lol . does half trucks count . i'm do to bring these home the same day . but still not at the same time , bravo my friend , bravo .

DSC01796.JPG

DSC01768.JPG

Back