Softop question

mr. fix it

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Ok so I am starting to do a restoration on the interior floors and trunk area of my 1966 Polara convertible and I want to know if there is a protection that would normally be in place when the top is in the folded down area of the rear valance.
Right now it simply folds into the void behind the back seat onto the bare metal/inner rear 1/4 wheel wells/crap hole at the moment..

20141101_131141.jpg

Cool!! thanks very much!
Do you happen to have the web address?

187134 2004  trunk pan center.jpg

I thought I had a photo of every area of my car.... found I didnt. This is from the trunk side ...... the well liner cuts down on noise and draft

187134 2004  trunk pan center.jpg

I thought I had a photo of every area of my car.... found I didnt. This is from the trunk side ...... the well liner cuts down on noise and draft

That's part of the issue when we have the top up. smelling exhaust and undercoating fumes...

Plus with me cleaning the rear window up, I didn't want it laying in the crap again..

Legendary makes a nice one. It is just like the original.

I contacted them and they are sending me a catalogue along with a 20% discount on my first order!

I contacted them and they are sending me a catalogue along with a 20% discount on my first order!

Thats a good deal. They also offer a convertible boot/cover that is just like the original.
Let me know if you need a top cover. I have a good source for "as original" for less money then most other suppliers

Thats a good deal. They also offer a convertible boot/cover that is just like the original.
Let me know if you need a top cover. I have a good source for "as original" for less money then most other suppliers

Thanks for the offer.
Mine is in great condition.

So Will.... the boot, does that come with clips? I hate those damn snaps where they dont belong

Back