Some more pics of my 67 New Yorker

67nykr

Reaction score
Took the tarp off today (it was 40+ degrees) and checked things over. Everything looked good, no mice and no moisture. Got the jumper cables out and fired it up for a bit. While I left it run I grabbed the camera and took a few photos.

DSC07278.JPG

DSC07279.JPG

DSC07280.JPG

DSC07281.JPG

DSC07282.JPG

DSC07284.JPG

DSC07285.JPG

DSC07286.JPG

DSC07287.JPG

DSC07288.JPG

how about some history on the car. were in Western pa are you. i am in pgh

Not sure about the history other than it was originally sold in Baton Rouge, La. It only has 14,150 miles on it. Spent most of it's life sitting in garages, which evident from the condition of the interior. I'm from Indiana, Pa. I bought the car in Shelocta. Did you see my other pics?

The more I look at those pics, the more I like your car. Did anyone ever sit on those seats? And the door panels, you can tell this car was never outside much.

Yeah, you are definitely high up on the "You Suck List". Very nice car, sir. Will you be attending the Carlisle show? :poke: I'm sure the gang there would live to see it in person.

Hell ya!! Bring her to Carlisle.. couldn’t be more than a few miles for you. Totally worth the trip.... just tell them you know us! They’ll let you right in. Lol..

I think I remember this showing up on "our" website for sale in western PA. Glad it found such a good home. From these pictures, the condition is even better than we saw before. Definitely bring it to Carlisle, and we show it along with mine as "two swanky 67 sedans"

ThreeQuarterFrontLEFT.png

Yeah, you are definitely high up on the "You Suck List". Very nice car, sir. Will you be attending the Carlisle show? :poke: I'm sure the gang there would live to see it in person.

Thanks for the high "You Suck" ranking. Not sure about making it to Carlisle. It's a definite possibility.

I think I remember this showing up on "our" website for sale in western PA. Glad it found such a good home. From these pictures, the condition is even better than we saw before. Definitely bring it to Carlisle, and we show it along with mine as "two swanky 67 sedans"

View attachment 163963

Carlisle is a possibility, will have to see when it gets closer if I'm able to go. Looks like you have a nice ride also. Do you have more pics?

Carlisle is a possibility, will have to see when it gets closer if I'm able to go. Looks like you have a nice ride also. Do you have more pics?
Here are a few other photos. I should set up a "garage" for this one. Picked it up last summer, nice high-option, low-mileage (67K) original, including paint; dealt some minor issues, and grille replacement (hard to tell from the photo, but was bent - we pretty much replaced it, looks nearly NOS now. Still working on a few leaks, but enjoying driving it otherwise......

DashPassenger.png

FrontSeatsLEFT.png

ThreeQuarterREARrightOUTDOOR.png

NewGrille.jpg

Here are a few other photos. I should set up a "garage" for this one. Picked it up last summer, nice high-option, low-mileage (67K) original, including paint; dealt some minor issues, and grille replacement (hard to tell from the photo, but was bent - we pretty much replaced it, looks nearly NOS now. Still working on a few leaks, but enjoying driving it otherwise......

View attachment 164173

View attachment 164174

View attachment 164175

View attachment 164176

Nice looking ride. Love the split bench seat!

The split bench was a big part of why I sprang for this one, you don't often see it on sedans. Strangely, despite this being a L-O-A-D-E-D car, it did not come with power seats, maybe they're more expensive with split bench. It DOES have the reclining passenger seat, which may have been standard on the split bench. I can tell those nice blue seats on yours were almost NEVER sat on or outside, as the fabric on these did NOT age well. We replaced some in both front and rear fabric and it matches the original real well.

Recently picked up an AM-FM (thumbwheel) radio for mine..... I wasn't wild about gold at first, but the original finish is still in pretty good shape, and I really like the contrasting white top. The blue color is fantastic on these cars, and yours is a prime example. Hope to see it in person sometime!

Back